So, what is Fine Moments all about?
Well, we aren’t trying to be Shutterfly or Minted, or even compete with them. While I spent many years cranking out unique designs for Tiny Prints, Shutterfly and Wedding Paper Divas, I recently decided to venture out on my own, for some very specific reasons. I wanted to take back control of the entire process, from start to finish, in hopes of providing a more holistic experience for the customer by giving their cards, the attention they deserve.
Below are 5 things that make us different.
- A Personal Touch. While online proofing is super convenient, it does have its limitations. For instance, fonts aren’t always perfect in terms of letter and line spacing. Since, we are working on your cards and proofs offline, we can make these kinds of changes that just wouldn’t be possible, in a browser. In addition to any typographic adjustments we can also make any photo adjustments and corrections, that again, wouldn’t be possible in a browser.
- Complimentary Adjustments. We encourage our customers to make change requests to the cards they have ordered. Again, since we are working on your cards offline, we can easily accommodate most requests as it pertains to things like text placement and size, font changes, photo size, photo count and color changes, at NO additional charge. Having more control over your design allows us to give you exactly what you want.
- Premium Features. In life, it is often the little things that matter most. This is why we strive to include 1-2 premium features with every design. We consider premium features to be things that others usually charge extra for, such as: upgraded papers, foil pressed elements, matching return address printing, and unique folds and formats, just to name a few.
- Customer Service. We can count on one hand our vendors, which allows us to know who is working on your cards, at any given time. This is very important and a big reason why many of the larger players have issues with their orders around the holidays. We are extremely selective with our vendors which translates to less order issues, and in turn, happier customers.
- Custom Designs. If you want something that is 100% custom, we would love the opportunity to make it happen. Simply fill out the custom request form which can be found on our CUSTOM page, to get the discussion started.
As you may have observed, our collection is small, which is by design. Starting small allows us to stay nimble and remain flexible with the cards that we currently offer. In addition to our core collections (Baby Shower Invitations, Birth Announcements, Holiday Cards), we plan to add Graduation, Wedding, Special Event Invitations and more Thank You Cards in the coming months, so please check back often, and stay tuned.